- 5cm x 5cm x 3cm highest quality aluminum die cast housing (dimensions without socket & switch), matte black powder coated and almost indestructible
- Highest quality soft touch button (without clicking sound) with pleasant pressure resistance (perfect for a tap-tempo button)
- Highest quality socket from Lumberg which holds the cable firmly
Available in three versions:
1. The Normally Open version works with most pedals with tap tempo input (JHS, Eventide, Source Audio, EHX, and more) and can also be used as a bank manager for "The GigRig G2".
2. The Normally Closed version works with Boss (and Roland) pedals - D-5, DD-7, DD-20, RC-2 and more.
3. The Strymon version requires a stereo (TRS) cable and works with the Timeline, Mobius, BigSky, Flint.
If you are unsure which version you need, read your pedals manual or send me a message.
The use of trademarks is for informational purposes only. Brand names used are the property of their respective owners.