True Bypass Looper
True Bypass Loopers are used to bypass (temporarly) not used pedals and prevent tone sucking and other signal depreciation.
All Looperwerk-loopers have many more usecases, for example you could use them to switch between two guitars.
The following applies to all Looperwerk-loopers:
- The looper works without a power supply, this is only needed for the LED (standard Boss-style 9V power supply, minus pole inside).
- Not used outputs (send- and return-jacks) are automatically muted. This is important if you use the looper to switch between two amps, it prevents noise from the not used amp.
- A manual with a detailed description and many usecases is included.
- The looper doesn't use transistors etc., it is completely passive, this means absolutely now loss of signal or tone sucking when you include the looper in your setup.
- There is a very high impedance resistor built to the output-jack, this prevents popping noises while switching.